A&D Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Wide Range Cuff, 8.6" to 16.5"
The A&D Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Wide Range Cuff, 8.6" to 16.5" automatically records and tracks measurements and can be integrated into third party applications.
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) alerts the user to irregular heartbeat patterns
- Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure in accordance with the medically approved standards, available on app
- Easy, one button operation for quick and accurate measurement
- Easy to apply wide cuff (8.6-16.5" / 22-42 cm)
- Gentle inflation enables a more comfortable measurement
Third Party App Integration:
- Integrate device directly into third party applications
- Application development protocol enables developers to access key data from the device including systolic, diastolic, time and date, setting memory, irregular heartbeat, battery status and others.
- Sample source code (iOS and Android only) reduces development time as developers have access to our sample source code to reference during integration.
In The Box:
- Upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Blood pressure cuff
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- Carrying case
- (4) AA batteries
- Part Number: UA-651BLE-TM
- UPC: 093764603327
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Memory: Memory can be set to 0 or 30 measurements with protocol
- Cuff Size: 9-14.6" / 23-37 cm
- Measurement Range:
- Pressure: 0-299 mmHg
- Systolic pressure: 60-279 mmHg
- Diastolic pressure: 40-200 mmHg
- Pulse: 40-180 beats / minute
- Measurement Accuracy Pressure:
- ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5%
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V batteries (R6P, LR6 or AA) or AC adapter (TB-233)
- Number of Measurements: Approx. 700 times LR6 (alkaline batteries) Approx. 200 times R6P (manganese batteries)
- Monitor Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.7 x 5.1 inches (9.6 x 6.8 x 13 cm)
- Monitor Weight: 8.8 oz without batteries
- Display Size: 1.4 x 2.1"
- Clinical Test: ISO81060-2: 2013
- Operating Conditions: +50°F to +104°F (10°C to 40°C) / 15% to 85% RH / 800 to 1060 hPa
- Storage/Transport Conditions: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to 60°C) / 10% to 95% RH / 700 to 1060 hPa
- Data Outputs via Integration: Systolic, diastolic, pulse, date and time, mean arterial pressure, body movement detection, cuff fit detection, irregular heartbeat, pulse rate rang, measurement position detection, battery status, serial number, bluetooth address