Arlington 8x10 TV BOX for Power & Low-Voltage
Arlington's TVBU810 delivers the ultimate in versatility for installing wall-mounted TVs in new or retrofit projects. You can install it horizontally or vertically to ensure proper positioning of low voltage connections behind the TV.
- Accepts standard-style plates with receptacles and decorator-style devices with plates – and Arlington's SCOOP series entrance plates and hoods.
- Ideal for home theater systems where multiple connections are needed for sound systems, satellite TV, cable TV, DVRs, and more.
- Box can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Mounting wing screws hold box secure against wall.
- Supplied with cover blanks, wall plate, cable entry device (CED130) and cable connectors for unused openings.
- 1-1/2" knockout for ENT or other low voltage wiring.
- For new or retrofit work.
- CULUS Listed.
In The Box:
- 8" x 10" TV Box (TVBU810)
- Line-Voltage Box
- Duplex Receptacle
- Duplex Wall Plate
- 3 x Cover Blanks
- SCOOP Cable Entry Device (CED130)
- Hole Plug
- Cable Connector
- Removable Frame
- Mounting Screws
- Part Number: TVBU810
- Color: White
- Material: Paintable Plastic
- Style: 8" x 10" TV Box with Angled Power Box
- Trade Size: 8" x 10"
- ENT Cable Size: 1-1/2"
- Knockout Size: 1/2" (Power)
- Dimensions: 10.656(H) x 12.531(W) inches
- Listings: UL/CSA