Leviton Decora Digital/Decora Smart Coordinating Switch Remote
The next generation of lighting controls technology is here with Leviton's Decora Digital/Decora Smart Coordinating Switch Remote. Designed specifically to be used in 3-way or up to 9 location applications with Leviton's Decora Digital or Decora Smart switches. Stylish form factor is compatible with Leviton's legendary Decora devices and wallplates.
Decora Digital/Decora Smart Coordinating Switch Remote for use with Decora Digital or Decora Smart Switches in 3-way or up to 9 additional location applications. White face assembled on device, Ivory and Light Almond faces included. For use with 120VAC applications only.
Features and Benefits
- Coordinating Switch Remote for use with Decora Digital or Decora Smart Switches
- For 120VAC applications
- For use in 3-way or up to 9 additional locations
- Neutral wire or load side required for installation
- White face assembled on device, Ivory and Light Almond faces included
Decora Digital Remotes are designed to provide multi-location control of Decora Digital Dimmers and Switches (sold separately). Decora Digital Devices give users point-to-point local control to automate lighting, bridging the gap between standard dimmers and whole-house automation systems.
Decora Digital Devices are ideal for living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, home offices, outdoor lighting or anywhere full control of lighting is desired.
In The Box:
- Coordinating Switch Remote
- White faceplate
- Ivory faceplate
- Light Almond faceplate
NOTE: Decora Digital remotes are not compatible with standard 3-way or 4-way switches. They must be used with compatible Decora Digital devices (not included) for multi-location switching.
- Part Number: DD0SR-1Z
- Action: Rocker Switch for ON/OFF
- Color: White, Ivory, Light Almond
- Color Change Kit: DDKIT-S (not included)
- Light: None
- Style Name: Decora
- Switch Type: 3-Way or Up to 9 Additional Locations
- Type: Digital
- Voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Wallplate: Order Separately
- Wiring Notes: Neutral or load side required. For use with 120VAC applications only.
- Standards and Certifications: CSA, NOM, FCC
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited