Linear MegaCode Block Coded Key Ring Transmitter & Proximity Tag, 1-Channel
The Model ACT-31D 1-Channel Block Coded Key Ring TRANS PROX Transmitter and Proximity Tag is designed for use with Linear's access control products. The Model ACT-31D is a single-channel device supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. Also included are lithium batteries with a five-year service life. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The ACT-31D also contains a 26-bit Wiegand proximity tag programmed to the same block code as the transmitter. The tag is compatible with the Model AM-DPR Dual Proximity Reader. Waving the transmitter near the reader will request access from the system.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver "learns" each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
Block coded transmitters are factory programmed to a sequential series of transmitter ID codes. When used with a Linear access controller, transmitters can be locally or remotely programmed into memory by entering the first and last codes of the block into the system. Facility codes can be selected to further customize the system.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Built-in 26-bit Wiegand proximity tag
- Eliminates need for separate proximity card or tags and transmitter
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Same facility and ID codes for transmitter and proximity tag
- Power: Two 3V 2016 batteries
- Codes: Factory block coded in MegaCode format
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Number of codes: 1,000,000 plus ID codes, (15 facility codes)
- Proximity format: 125 KHz non-proprietary proximity, 26 bit Wiegand
- Battery life: 5 years
- Dimensions: 1.25(W) x 2.25(H) x 0.48(D) inches