Optex Indoor Curtain PIR Detector
The Optex Indoor Curtain PIR Detector has a compact, discrete design and combines stable and reliable performance, making it ideal for protecting large storefront windows, hallways, storage units, small entryways, and varieties of other commercial and residential applications.
With its high-density detection area and uniform sensitivity, the Optex Indoor Curtain PIR Detector is equipped with OPTEX's patented Double Conductive Shielding technology to resist interference from foreign light sources, drastically reducing false alarms. It also has a wall or ceiling mounting height of 8 feet to 12 feet and a PIR detection range of 20 feet.
- Fresnel lens design
- Modern and compact
- Patented Double Conductive Shielding Technology
- Wall/ceiling mounting
- 20ft detection range, 8ft to 12ft mounting height
- High-density detection zones
- Uniform sensitivity for stable performance
In The Box:
- Optex Indoor Curtain PIR Detector
- Part Number: AP2-20N
- Detection Method: Passive Infrared
- PIR Coverage: 20ft x 3.3ft – mounting height at 12ft (6m x 1m – mounting height at 3.6m)
- Mounting: Wall and ceiling
- Mounting Height: 8ft – 12ft (2.4m – 3.6m)
- Zone Width: 3.3ft max – mounting height at 12ft (1m max – mounting height at 3.6m)
- Sensitivity: 35.6°F at 2ft/s (2°C at 0.6m/s)
- Detectable Speed: 1ft – 10ft/s (0.3m – 3m/s)
- LED Indicator: Switchable ON/OFF
- Sensitivity Adjustment: H/L
- Alarm Output: Approx. 2.5 sec, N.C., 28V DC, 200mA max
- Tamper Switch: N.C., opens when cover is removed. N.C. 28V DC, 100mA (max)
- Warm-up Period: Approx. 60 sec.
- Power Input: 9.5 – 16V DC
- Current Draw: 12mA (max)
- Operation Temperature: -4°F – +122°F (-20°C – +50°C)
- Environment Humidity: 95% max.
- RF Interference: No alarm 10V/m at 80MHz – 1GHz
- Application Environment: Indoor
- Weight: Approx. 1.75oz (Approx. 50g)