Optex iVision+ Connect Door Interface
The Optex iVision+ Connect Door Interface works with the Optex Door Station (sold separately) to allow you to unlock your door from a remote location. It's part of the iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System, which is easy to deploy, flexible, and expandable to multiple smartphones/tablets and multiple doors via the OPTEX Vision app (for both iOS and Android). The iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System is an ideal video intercom system for office environments, retail stores, and other commercial, or even residential settings.
The Optex iVision Connect Door Interface can also work as a chime unit, providing up to 5 selectable chime tones, 3 chime and level volumes, and a muted mode. It uses a sub-1GHz connection to the door station and pairs with the door station via the Optex Vision app.
- Sub1GHz connection to the IVPC-DS
- External output to electric strike or mag lock
- Chimes at the visitor event
- 5 selectable chime tones available
- 3 level or chime volumes or muted mode
- Selectable output duration time
- Hardwired and can be wall mounted
In The Box:
- Door Interface
Notes: Requires connection to the Optex Door Staton (part# IVPC-DS, sold separately). The Optex iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System can work without an Internet Service Provider (ISP), but requires a standard 2.4GHz router (sold separately). To add smartphones and tablets, the OPTEX Vision app (iOS or Android) must be installed on mobile devices. A maximum of 4 Door Interface units per Door Station can be supported.
- Part Number: IVPC-DI
- Frequency: 916 MHz
- Power: 10 to 24 V AC/DC
- Chime Tone: 5 types selectable (set by the IVPC-MS or a device running OPTEX Vision App)
- Chime Volume: Approx. 80 dB max. 3 levels & mute
- Relay Output Duration: 1/5/10/30/60 sec. selectable (set by the IVPC-MS or a device running OPTEX Vision App)
- Relay Output Rating: 1C relay, 1 A max, 50 V AC/24 V DC
- Operation Temperature: -32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Power:< 90% Rh (no condensation)