Qolsys IQ Wireless Pendant
The Qolsys IQ Wireless Pendant can be worn around the neck with the included lanyard or carried on your keychain. A 3 second press of the button sends an emergency panic signal to the IQ Panel (within 100') alerting the central station. It's also water resistant and can be worn in the shower. The IQ Wireless Pendant uses Qolysys' proprietary S-Line encryption technology and encrypts signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing backwards compatibility for legacy 319.5 systems.
The panic sensor can be used as a police, medical, or auxiliary alarm activation.
NOTES: CAUTION: Battery may explode if mistreated. Do not recharge, disassemble, or dispose of in fire. Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
- Part Number: QS1332-840
- UPC: N/A
- Housing Dimensions: 2.25"L x 1.25"W
- Button Function:
- Press = Activate
- Release = Restore
- Supervisory Signals: Hourly
- Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Storage Temperature: -30°F to 140°F (-34 to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Battery: 3V CR2032 (x1). If a low battery alarm occurs, replace the battery within 7 days.