Sensaphone 800 Monitoring System, 8-Channel
When you need to monitor additional conditions, or need to notify more people, the Sensaphone Model 800 is the best choice. It has all of the same features as the 400, but instead of four external inputs, it is equipped with eight. And instead of being able to notify four people, it can notify eight using the same custom voice phone call technology. And like the 400, one of the external inputs comes with a local temperature sensor installed.
- Simple, convenient, cost-effective remote monitoring for small businesses and property managers
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to eight people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
The 800 has a built-in ability to monitor for power failures and to listen to the sound of a smoke detector. There are also eight external inputs that can be connected to a variety of sensors to monitor temperature, water on the floor, humidity, and much more. One of the eight external inputs already comes with a temperature sensor for monitoring temperature where the 800 is installed.
When an alarm is detected, the Sensaphone 800 can notify up to eight people by making voice phone calls. It will continue to make phone calls until someone responds to the call. The voice messages can be custom recorded, so you get to describe each alarm message that it speaks in your own voice. The phone interface includes a line seize feature so that extension phones are automatically disconnected when it needs to make an alarm phone call.
- Up to eight external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -20° to 150°F | -30° to 65°C
- Use a dual-setback thermostat to control temperature between two set points.
A built-in output relay is provided to switch an external device either automatically, or manually. You can use it to have a local light or siren trip when an alarm occurs, or even to set off a local alarm when the phone line is cut or unplugged. You can even use it to control a dual setback thermostat to change the temperature remotely. Also includes nonvolatile memory and a 24-hour battery backup with user installed batteries.
INCLUDED: Internal battery-backup system provides 24 hours of continuous monitoring and alerts in the event of power outage
INCLUDED: A pre-installed temperature probe to monitor conditions at the installation location
NO MONTHLY FEES: unlike other systems that require ongoing expenses
In The Box:
- Sensaphone 800
- Power supply
NOTE: External sensors not included.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: FGD-0800
- Relay Output: Rated for 1A 30VAC/1A 30VDC maximum.
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Number of Zones: 8 (thermistor installed on zone #1 for local temperature monitoring)
- Zone Connector: Terminal block
- Zone Types: N.O./N.C. contact, 2.8K thermistor (-20°F to 150°F or -30°C to 65°C )
- Zone Characteristics: 5.11K to 2.85V (Short circuit current: 1mA max.)
- A/D Converter Resolution: 10 bits, ±2 LSB
- Zone Protection: 5.5VDC Metal Oxide Varistor with fast acting diode clamps.
- Internal Electret Condenser: For listening in to on-site sounds and detecting high sound levels.
- Line RJ11 Jack: For connection to a two-wire analog telephone line. (6-foot modular cord included)
- Extension RJ11 Jack w/ Line Seizure: For connecting other devices on the same telephone line, devices connected to this jack are disconnected in the event that the 800 must dial out for an alarm.
- Phone Line Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor and self-resetting fuse
- System On: On steady when the unit is in RUN mode. LED blinks once every few seconds while in STANDBY mode.
- Phone In Use: On steady when the telephone line is being used. LED blinks when no dial tone is detected. Off when telephone line is not in use.
- Alarm: Off when no alarm exists. Blinks when an unacknowledged alarm exists. On steady when an acknowledged alarm exists
- Battery Ok: On steady when the battery is in good condition. Blinks when the battery is low. Off when the battery must be replaced.
- Power Supply: 120VAC/9VDC 60Hz 6W wall plug-in transformer w/6-foot cord.
- Power Consumption: 1.5 Watts
- Power Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor
- Battery Backup: Six size-C alkaline batteries (not included), providing up to 24 hours of backup time.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90 percent RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 32° to 140°F (0° to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 2.1(H) x 7.8(W) x 8.8(D) inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Enclosure: Indoor-rated plastic housing suitable for wall or desktop installation.