Sensaphone Duct-Mount Differential Pressure Sensor
Measure differential or static pressure in ducts.
This Differential Pressure Sensor kit comes with everything needed to monitor differential pressures in ductwork. The sensor features excellent tolerance to overpressure and vibration reduces field failures. A high accuracy digital sensor maintains calibration and reduces callbacks.
The sensor monitors positive and negative pressure from the two included duct mounts. The kit also includes 12 feet of tubing for connecting the duct mounts to the sensor, mounting hardware, and installation instructions. The sensor will need a 24VDC power supply to operate (Part # FGD-0070).
This kit will send data to any Sensaphone that accepts a 4-20mA signal. Users can log the data, view its status in real time and receive alarms should the pressures exceed set parameters.
In The Box:
- Pressure Sensor
- 2 x Duct Mounts
- Black Tubing, 12 ft.
- Black w/White Stripe Tubing, 12 ft.
- Coupler, 1/4" x 1/4"
NOTE: Requires a 24VDC power supply, FGD-0070, not included, for any Sensaphone that does not provide 24VDC output power. Wire not included.
- Part Number: FGD-0302-DUCT
- Sensor Series: 4-20mA Series
- Media Compatibility: Dry air or inert gas
- Input Power: 2-wire, loop-powered 4-20mA
- Mode: Unidirectional or bidirectional, switch selectable
- Pressure Ranges:
- Uni Directional: 0.1/0.25/0.5/1.0/2.5/5/10" W.C. 25 Pa/50 Pa/100 Pa/250 Pa/0.5 kPa/1 kPa/2.5 kPa F.S. switch selectable
- Bi Directional: ±0.1/0.25/0.5/1.0/2.5/5/10" W.C. 25 Pa/50 Pa/100 Pa/250 Pa/0.5 kPa/1 kPa/2.5 kPa F.S. switch selectable
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 4.5 x 2.2 inches (84 x 114 x 55mm)