Sensaphone Duct-Mount Humidity Transmitter
Monitor humidity in duct work.
This humidity transmitter can be used with Sensaphone models that accept a 4-20mA signal to detect humidity levels. The device will cause your Sensaphone to activate an alarm when the humidity level reaches a set threshold. With a range of 0% to 100% RH level, the sensor causes an alarm when the humidity exceeds or falls below the set limit. The sensor is specifically designed to be mounted in a return air duct.
In The Box:
- Humidity sensor
- Mounting hardware
- Operating instructions
NOTE: Requires a 24VDC power supply, FGD-0070, not included, for any Sensaphone that does not provide 24VDC output power. Wire not included.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: FGD-0052-DUCT
- Sensor Series: 4-20mA Series
- Connection: Hardwired
- Power: Requires a 24VDC power supply (FGD-0070, not included)
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- Humidity: 0 to 100 percent
- Accuracy: ±3 percent RH (5 to 95 percent RH)
- Housing: IP65 NEMA 4X
- Dimensions: 4.5(W) x 3.3(H) x 2.1(D) inches (114 x 84 x 53mm)