Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Dry Contact Interface
Connect to any normally-open or normally closed output.
The WSG Wireless Dry Contact sensor is designed to work exclusively with the Sensaphone WSG30. This sensor includes a built-in radio transmitter and input terminals for connecting to any normally-open or normally closed output. (Use of this device with solid-state outputs is not recommended.) The sensor comes with two AA alkaline batteries which will power the sensor for up to two years. An optional plug-in power supply is also available. The batteries then become a backup if main AC power fails.
In The Box:
- WSG Wireless Dry Contact Sensor
- 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- #6 Metal tapping screws
- Plastic drywall anchors
NOTE: Works with Sensaphone WSG30 gateway, not included.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: FGD-WSG30-DRY
- Name: Dry Contact Interface
- Power: 2 AA alkaline batteries (included); optional 5VDC (300mA) plug-in adapter (not included)
- Battery Life: 2 Years
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Input: Normally open or normally closed dry contact
- Wireless Range: 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Connection: Wireless
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power Output: 100mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches (79 x 99 x 28mm)
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Sensaphone FGD-WSG30-DRY WSG Wireless Dry Contact Interface Specs
- Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Flier
- Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Instructions