Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway
The Sensaphone Wireless Sensor Gateway is an affordable, expandable environmental monitoring system. The Sensor Gateway can connect up to 30 wireless sensors to monitor and record temperature, humidity, water level, and sensor battery life. When the sensor detects, the Gateway sends alerts to up to 32 recipients using e-mail, text, SNMP, or Modbus. The Gateway will also inform you if a sensor is disconnected, has a low battery, or is nearing the end of its shelf life.
You can review information and adjust settings with the gateway's 4-line, 80 character LCD display and built-in keypad or by accessing the WSG web portal from any internet connected PC.
- Supports up to 30 wireless WSG sensors
- Send notifications via e-mail, text, SNMP, or Modbus to up to 32 recipients
- Records up to 67,000 timestamped events
- Temperature sensing range from -109F to 115F
- Manage settings and view reports online
- NO MONTHLY FEES: unlike other systems that require ongoing expenses
The Sensaphone WSG30 is a powerful monitoring, alarm, and event logging system ideal for watching over unattended or remote locations. This system can monitor equipment and environmental conditions using thirty wireless sensors with scaleable range.
Capabilities: The system will automatically scan for, locate, and configure up to 30 wireless sensors so that users can begin to monitor conditions immediately. The network will ensure that each wireless sensor is charged and operational. Most wireless sensors will run on battery power for up to three years. If there are any problems with the sensors, the system sends a diagnostic alarm to notify appropriate personnel. With a temperature-sensing range of -109° to 115°F, the WSG30 is perfect for monitoring both food and medical cold-storage applications.
Features: Users can access and input information locally through the four-line, 80-character LCD display and integral keypad. The WSG30 website allows remote access for programming changes, access status conditions, and review data logs online through any web-enabled PC. The system's data logging abilities give users access to up to 67,000 time-stamped records while the wireless network monitors sensor status and battery condition.
Alerts: In the event of an alarm, the system can send customized messages to as many as 32 people by email, text message, SNMP trap, or Modbus.
Includes: This system includes a plug-in power supply that monitors for power failure and a built-in, rechargeable battery backup to ensure reliable operation during a power outage. Circuitry in the unit will maintain precise charging of the battery system.
This device can work with up to 30 Wireless sensors to monitor Temperature, Humidity, Water on the floor, Power, Dry Contacts, and 4-20mA signals. The sensors use mesh networking technology to create multiple communication paths between the sensors and the WSG30 to ensure reliable communications. Sensors can also be battery powered for those installations where an outlet may not be available. An 80-character LCD screen is provided to show the status of all Wireless sensors.
The unit comes in a rugged plastic enclosure with tabs for wall mounting. Connections for an antenna, power supply, and Ethernet are easily accessible from the top and bottom of the unit. The WSG30 can be wall mounted using (4) #6 screws. Drywall anchors may be used if necessary.
In The Box:
- Monitoring Gateway
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Backup Battery
- Ethernet Cable
- Software CD
NOTE: Requires internet connection via Ethernet. Sensors not included.
- Part Number: FGD-WSG30
- Communication Method: Ethernet
- Number of Inputs: 30 Wireless sensors
- Input Types: WSG30 Wireless (Temperature, Humidity, Dry Contact, 4-20mA, Water Detection, Power Failure)
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Temperature Sensing Range: -109° to 115°F (-85° to 57°C)
- Remote Access: Website to access status and programming
- Local Access: 4-line LCD display and keypad
- Alarm Notification: 32 email and/or text messages, SNMP trap, Modbus
- Data Logging: 67,000 time stamped records
- Power Supply: Plug-in power supply; Internal battery backup
- Battery Backup Time: 2 hours
- Size: 7.4 x 5.1 x 2 inches (190 x 130 x 50mm)
- Weight: 2.5 pounds (1.3kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Flier
- Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Instructions
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware
- Sensaphone Locator Software
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway SNMP MIB