Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Power Failure Sensor
Monitor for power loss.
The WSG Wireless Power Failure sensor is designed to work exclusively with the Sensaphone WSG30. This sensor includes a built-in radio transmitter, two AA alkaline batteries and a wall plug in power supply. The sensor will detect a loss of power at the outlet where the power supply is attached. The two AA alkaline batteries will power the sensor and allow it to transmit alarm information in the event that 120VAC power fails.
In The Box:
- WSG Wireless Power Failure Sensor
- 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- 5VDC Power supply
- #6 Metal tapping screws
- Plastic drywall anchors
NOTE: Works with Sensaphone WSG30 gateway, not included.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: FGD-WSG30-PWR
- Name: Power Failure Sensor
- Power: Two (2) AA alkaline batteries (included) and 5VDC (300mA) plug-in adapter (included)
- Battery Life: 2 Years at sampling interval = 3 seconds (with power off)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Wireless Range: 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Connection: Wireless
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power Output: 100mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches (79 x 99 x 28mm)
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Sensaphone FGD-WSG30-PWR WSG Wireless Power Failure Sensor Specs
- Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Flier
- Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Instructions