Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Zone Water Detection Sensor
Monitor for the presence of water.
The WSG30 Wireless Zone Water Detection Sensor is designed to work with the Sensaphone WSG30. This sensor includes a built-in radio transmitter and ten feet of water sensing cable for monitoring for the presence of water in a particular area. The size of the monitored area can be extended by attaching additional lengths of Water Rope (FGD-0063) to the end of the included 10-foot Water Rope. You can connect up to ten lengths of Water Rope (100 feet) to one Zone Water Detector. The sensor comes with three AA alkaline batteries which will power the sensor for up to two years.
In The Box:
- WSG Wireless Zone Water Detection Sensor
- 3 x AA alkaline batteries
- 10-foot Water Rope
- 5 x Adhesive clamps
- 2 x Plastic drywall anchors
- 2 x #6 Metal tapping screws
NOTE: Works with Sensaphone WSG30 gateway, not included.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: FGD-WSG30-ZONE
- Name: Zone Water Detection Sensor
- Power: Three (3) AA alkaline batteries (included) and/or 5VDC (300mA) plug-in adapter (not included)
- Battery Life: 2 Years
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Wireless Range: 300 feet (90m) indoors
- Connection: Wireless
- Operating Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Transmit Power Output: 100mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White Plastic
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.5 x 1.6 inches (173 x 89 x 40mm)
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Sensaphone FGD-WSG30-ZONE WSG Wireless Zone Water Detection Sensor Specs
- Sensaphone WSG30 Web Based Monitoring with Wireless Sensors Flier
- Sensaphone WSG30 Expand the Capabilities of your Sensaphone Accessories
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway User Manual
- Sensaphone WSG30 Wireless Sensor Gateway Firmware Instructions