iON Digital Plunger Wireless Door Security Sensor
The iON Plunger recessed sensors are reed switch magnet contact transmitters that provide concealed protection for a window or door. The transmitters are powered by a long-life lithium battery that is easily replaceable when a low battery condition is indicated by the control. Each iON Plunger has its own unique identification code permanently assigned during manufacturing. The control unit is required to "enroll" the transmitter's ID during installation of the alarm system.
Compatible with current DSC, GE, HAI and 2GIG Wireless receivers.
- Wireless Door Security Sensors
- Fully Concealed
- Residential & Commercial Applications
- Aesthetic – Fully concealed wireless door sensor
- Simple to specify – Compatible with current DSC, GE, HAI and 2GIG Wireless receivers
- Easy to install – Only a drill, a 3/4 inch Forstner bit, and a 1/4 inch wood bit (for antenna insertion) are required
- Composition – Micro-processor, Micro-transmitter, Lithium Battery, Optimized Antenna for superior zone signal
- Long-life Battery – 5+ years (average rating)
- Dimensions: Dowel Package – 1 inch deep by 3/4 inch wide (3/4 inch (0.750) diameter)
- Power Source: 3.0V Lithium Coin Cell Battery (CR1620)
- Cavity Depth Fit: 1 inch depth
- Transmit Range: Typically >500 ft, open air
- System Compatibilities: Sensors are compatible with current HAI, DSC and GE wireless receivers. Please be sure to specify which system you require.
- Visual Characteristics: Each sensor is color-coded to identify their respective compatibility:
- DSC: Black 8.5 inch x 24 gauge antenna extends from the sensor
- GE: Blue 11.5 inch x 24 gauge antenna extends from the sensor
- Environmental Conditions: Ambient temperature 10° – 120°F (-12 – 49°C).
- Replacement: Sensor and/or Battery is field-replaceable.
- Patents: US Patent #6,737,969 Multiple Domestic and International Patents Pending.