Elk 2-Way Wireless Sound All Heat Detector
The Elk 2-Way Wireless Sound All Heat Detector is designed for use with Elk's two-way wireless product line consisting of the ELK-M1XRFTWM Transceiver and the ELK-M1 Control. It is intended for residential applications and incorporates many features designed to ensure its reliable performance.
This heat detector provides a two-way solution with built-in sounder and wireless "Sound All" activation during an alarm. The unit features fixed temperature heat detection and rapid "rate-of-rise" temperature detection. Built-in self-diagnostics monitors sensitivity and operation status.
- Compatible with ELK-M1XRFTWM two-way wireless transceivers
- Ability to activate built-in sounder of all enrolled ELK-6052 smoke detectors & ELK-6053 heat detectors
- Rapid "rate-of-rise" temperature detection
- Fixed temperature(135° F) heat detection
- Size: 4.63"W x 2.25"H
Note: Requires the Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver (part: ELK-M1XRFTWM) and Elk M1 Controller (both sold separately).
- Part Number: ELK-6053
- Panel Compatibility: ELK-M1 Control with ELK-M1XRFTWM Two-Way Wireless Receiver for interconnection (both sold separately)
- Audible Sounder: >85dB(A) at 3m (10ft) minimum
- RF Frequency: 900MHz Two-way
- Current Drain: Typical 9µA Standby
- Standby Current: 85mA
- Test/Silence Button: Test horn & silences Detector for 10 min
- Power: 3V CR123A Lithium Battery (replaceable)
- Operating Temperature: 40°F to 100°F (4.4°C to 37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% R.H. (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.8 inches (120 x 46mm)
- Weight: 0.46 lbs (210g)
- Credentials: FCC