Qubino Flush 1D Relay
The Qubino Flush 1D Relay is used for switching On or Off electrical devices (e.g. garage door, heaters, etc.) with larger power supplies (110-240 VAC or 24 VDC). Output contact is voltage free (dry contact), so loads with different power supply can be connected to the device. The device can be controlled either through a Z-Wave network or through the wall switch. The device is designed to be mounted inside a "flush mounting box" and is hidden behind a traditional wall switch.
It supports push-button/momentary switches and toggle switches (default). It can be paired with a digital temperature sensor (sold separately) in order to create automation scenes and control any device relative to a set temperature range. The Qubino Flush 1D Relay also acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network. The Flush 1D Relay can be used in many different scenes, which can help make your life more comfortable.
- Dry contact – voltage free
- OMRON relay used for switching ensure long durability and top quality.
- Specially designed casing ensure the most simplified installation (ease of cabling fixing) inside a flush mounting box.
- Extremely low energy consumption: less than 0.4 W.
- Extended operating temperatures: (-10 to 40) °C.
- Support for the connection of digital temperature sensor.
- 2 binary inputs offer the option to connect additional devices such as sensors, switches/push buttons, etc.
In The Box:
- Flush 1D Relay
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Part Number: ZMNHND3
- Power Input:
- 110 – 240 VAC ±10%
- 50/60Hz, (24-30 VDC)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load): 1 X 10A / 240 VAC
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 1 X 10A / 30 VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2300 W (230 VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 240 W (24 VDC)
- Temperature range: -25°C to 80°C (-13 to 176°F)
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Operating Distance: up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
- Dimensions: 41.8 W x 36.8 H x 15.4 D mm / 1.65 W x 1. 45 H x 0.66 D in
- Weight: 28 g (0.98oz)
- Electricity consumption: 0.4 W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2M, depth ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in)
- Switching: Relay
- Warranty: 2 Years