SimplyTest SecuriTEST IP Digital, Analog, and HD Coax CCTV Tester
The SimplyTest SecuriTEST IP Digital, Analog, and HD Coax CCTV Tester is an installation and troubleshooting tester for digital/IP, HD coax and analog CCTV camera systems. With a single tester that can provide power, configure camera settings, and document tests and changes, the SecuriTEST IP increases productivity from start to finish.
- Connect to various cameras using RJ45, Wi-Fi or BNC ports
- Power the camera with 12V from the Li-Ion battery or PoE/PoE+
- Faster camera login using the unique QuickIP™ function
- Comprehensive camera setup with aim, focus, PTZ, presets and network settings
- Eliminate guesswork with data cable and network troubleshooting tools
- Provide proof of installation with PDF reports that show camera parameters and multiple video screen-shots
Physically Connect Camera
Connect to any IP or analog camera using RJ-45, BNC connections, or Wi-Fi via network.
Whether you are installing or troubleshooting cameras, SecuriTEST IP supports all your power requirements for IP and analog cameras.
No need for separate power injectors – SecuriTEST IP includes the following power outputs:
Camera Identification and Login
QuickIP™ automates the process of connecting to IP cameras, allowing novice technicians to configure IP cameras as easily as analog cameras. For instances where dynamic IP addresses are required by the camera, SecuriTEST IP has a built-in DHCP server making setup easy and eliminating the need for additional network hardware. A suite of networking troubleshooting tools are available to pinpoint and solve network connectivity issues.
IP Camera Setup
SecuriTEST IP offers a comprehensive range of ONVIF and non-ONVIF camera setup tools to ensure the camera is installed correctly. It can also easily setup analog cameras:
- Configure camera – update camera information and network settings
- Aim and focus – use the high-resolution touchscreen or the hard keys when wearing gloves
- Program presets for PTZ cameras – Program PTZ camera presets for users to automatically look at predefined areas
- Take a snapshot – save video snapshots including preset locations for your installation reports
- Record video clip – record video clips to demonstrate complete coverage for PTZ cameras
- Easily transfer reports from the job site – Using the built-in Wi-Fi and the web browser, test reports can be sent directly from the tester using email, your preferred file sharing service or be exported on a microSD card.
- Convert unpaid callbacks to billable service calls – Generate professional PDF reports that provide proof of installation to the client.
- No more spreadsheets – Today security engineers waste time manually filling in excel documents to create reports. SecuriTEST IP is the first camera tester to capture camera image(s), network configuration and automate documentation.
- Reduce troubleshooting time – Reports capture as-built configuration that will help to reduce troubleshooting on future callbacks.
- 18GB of combined storage – 10GB of internal memory and 8GB available on the SD memory card included.
* Only applicable when using the ONVIF protocol
Data Cable Test (UTP) – Wiremap
- Eliminate guesswork troubleshooting cabling faults – SecuriTEST IP is used in combination with the "Cable Tracer/Remote Tool" to pinpoint cabling faults such as cross overs, miswires, shorts and opens. The length of the cabling is also provided.
- Determine water ingress in data cabling – Many cables are run outside or in underground conduit and exposed to moisture. Moisture ingress through the cable jacket, which is impossible to see, leads to a number of performance problems.
Cable Tracing – Search for Cabling
SecuriTEST IP includes the ability to identify and trace cables using the digital tone generator and the "Cable Tracer/Remote Tool". Choose from four tones and use the "Cable Tracer/Remote Tool" with variable sensitivity settings to trace either large cable bundles from a distance or pinpoint a single cable within a bundle.
In The Box:
- SecuriTEST Tester
- Carrying Case with Strap
- Cable Tracer/Remote Tool
- 9.84 ft DC12V 3.5(f) to 2.5(f) power cable
- PSU EU/UK/US/AU adapter
- 9.84 ft Cat. 5e UTP patch cable
- 9.84 ft coax cable with two end BNC (m) connectors
- 1.64ft RS485 cable with female green plug and two clips
- 1.64ft audio male jack with other end two clips
- 8GB microSD card and reader with USB adapter
- RS485 female green plugs
- Neck straps
- Part Number: ST-171000
- UPC: 810093721191
- Internal Memory: 10GB
- Max Cable Length: 328ft
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Operating Temperature: -14 to +122°F (-25 to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 90% non-condensing
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.3 L x 9.9 W x 1.9 D inches (160.02 L x 251.46 W x 48.26 H millimeters)