Sensaphone 10K Immersion Temperature Sensor
The 10K Immersion temperature sensor measures the temperature of fluids inside a pipe. It's constructed of brass WEL-B thermowell (which screws into a 0.5" NPT saddle or Thredolet® fitting in a pipe, both sold separately). It fits into a thermowell via a brass 0.125" NPT fitting and has a sensor range from 40° to 221° F ( -40° to 105° C).
In The Box:
- Immersion Temperature Sensor
- 8 Feet of 24 AWG Wire
NOTES: Requires a 0.5" NPT saddle or Thredolet® fitting (both sold separately) for installation.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: FGD-0105
- Sensor Temperature Range: -40° to 221° F (-40° to 105° C)
- Accuracy: ± .36° F | ±.2° C
- Connection: Hardwired
- Housing: Brass
- Dimensions Thermowell: 5.2" (130mm)
- Sensor Series: 10K Series
- Compatibility: Sensaphone 1400, 1800, 2800, WEB600, CELL682, Sentinel, Express II, 2000 and SCADA 3000