Speco AA1 a-live Amplifier & Streamer
a-live™ Amplifier With Streaming Capability
This class D digital amplifier has great performance and is flexible enough to satisfy picky residential audio enthusiasts while simultaneously meeting the demands of commercial installations. With the free iOS and Android applications you can easily control your smart audio system to stream and distribute music in up to 12 zones. You can stream the same music to all zones or different music to different zones, no matter if the music is from local storage like cell phone memory, NAS, USB flash disk and hard disk or from online streaming services such as Spotify, Tidal, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Napster, etc.
- 2x80W Amplifier for use with a-live™ app
- Link up to 12 a-live™ units in a single installation
- Stream same or different music from popular services to all zones
- Also stream via RCA/USB/Optical/Coax/Wireless or files on mobile device
- ESS Sabre HiFi DAC
- Line and sub outputs
- Class-D amplification
- Set your favorite playlist music as an alarm clock
- LAN connection for streaming in WiFi saturated areas
- Decoding up to 24 bit, 192KHz
a-live® System: Affordable Scalable Wireless Streaming
a-live® consists of two hardware units:
- the AS1 digital source unit (sold separately) which can connect to any 70V or 8 Ohm amplifier and serve as a source for that amplifier and is ideal for mid-sized to large installations;
- and the AA1 amp unit (this model) that has all the features of the AS1 with a built-in 2 x 80W 8 Ohm amplifier and is perfect for small rooms.
a-live® will work with both Android and Apple devices, and the apps are available for free on those respective stores. With the app, you can play music from some of the most popular streaming services (such as Spotify, iHeart Radio, TuneIn, and more) into up to 12 zones. You can also stream music stored on your device or on a USB drive.
Can a-live work with Windows devices?
The Windows application is not available at the moment, but on the Windows PC, users can use iTunes, Foobar2000, and Spotify connect as a line input.
In The Box:
- AA1 amp unit
- Quick Start Guide
- Power supply
- 2 x RCA cables
- 2 x Antennas
NOTE: Must be connected to internet. Requires mobile device or computer. Requires speakers.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: AA1
- Amplifier Output: 2 x 80W Max
- Amplifier Impedance: 4-16 Ohms
- Wireless Network: IEEE802.11 b/g/n 2.4G
- LAN: Single 10/100M RJ45
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Power Input: DC 32V, 5A
- Audio Source Input: USB 2.0, Coaxial, Analog RCA, Optical(2.1)
- Audio Source Output: Analog RCA
- Music Format: MP3/AAC/AAC+/ALAC/APE/WAV
- Decoding: Up to 24bit/192KHz
- Treble: Yes
- Bass: Yes
- Volume Knob: Yes
- Dimensions: 6.25(L) x 5.75(W) x 1.6(H) inches
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS