Dakota Alert 4000 Motion Alert Kit and Receiver with Relays
The Dakota Alert Motion Alert Kit with Receiver with Chime and Relay is a feature filled wireless motion detector/receiver kit with up to a 1 mile* radio range. The kit includes the Dakota Alert 4000 PIR Motion Transmitter and the 4000 Series Receiver. The PIR Motion Transmitter detects people or vehicles from over 50 feet away and sends a signal back to the connected receiver within 1 mile. The sensor operates on one 9-volt battery (not included).
The 4000 Series Receiver with Chime and Relay connects with multiple Dakota Alert 4000 series wireless alarm systems or sensors within a range of 1 mile. It can connect with up to 16 wireless 4000 series transmitters and offers a selection of 12 different tunes to help distinguish between alerts.
The receiver has two form C relay outputs and a 12VDC relay output that activates when a connected sensor is triggered. The relay and voltage outputs can be set to trigger on a delay between 1 second, 5 seconds, 15 seconds, or 5 minutes after a sensor is activated.
In The Box:
- 4000 Series Receiver with Relays
- 4000 PIR Motion Transmitter
- Power Adapter
- Plate Mount
- Swivel Mount
- 4 x Screws
- User Guide
NOTE: *Actual range will vary depending on the environment.
- Part Number: DCMA-4k plus
- Number of Sensors: Up to 16 Sensors
- 2 x form C (normally open and normally closed) relays, rated 3A
- 1 x 12VDC output max 400mA
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC – Power Supply Included
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Wireless Range: up to 1 mile (1.6km)*
- Product Dimensions: 3.3in (H) x 5in (W) x 1.3in (D)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 120 degrees F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Warranty: 1 Year