Dakota Alert 4000 Rubber Hose Alert Kit and Receiver with Relays
The Dakota Alert Rubber Hose Alert Kit with Receiver with Chime and Relay is designed to notify you when a vehicle pulls up your driveway. It's simple to install and includes a receiver, transmitter, and rubber hose. Just place the rubber hose (25 feet, 3/8-inch diameter) across the driveway after it's connected to the transmitter. When a vehicle drives over the hose, a signal will be sent to the DCR-4000 receiver.
The weatherproof transmitter operates on one 9-volt battery and is meant for exterior locations. Up to 12 zones can be monitored with additional transmitters. The transmitters can be programmed so that each will sound a different tone at the receiver.
The 4000 Series Receiver with Chime and Relay connects with multiple Dakota Alert 4000 series wireless alarm systems or sensors within a range of 1 mile. It can connect with up to 16 wireless 4000 series transmitters and offers a selection of 12 different tunes to help distinguish between alerts.
The receiver has two form C relay outputs and a 12VDC relay output that activates when a connected sensor is triggered. The relay and voltage outputs can be set to trigger on a delay between 1 second, 5 seconds, 15 seconds, or 5 minutes after a sensor is activated.
In The Box:
- 4000 Series Receiver with Relays
- 4000 Series Transmitter
- Rubber Hose
NOTE: Signal range of transmitter will vary depending on the environment.
- Part Number: DCRH-4K Plus
- Number of Sensors: Up to 16 Sensors
- 2 x form C (normally open and normally closed) relays, rated 3A
- 1 x 12VDC output max 400mA
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC – Power Supply Included
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Wireless Range: up to 1 mile (1.6km)*
- Receiver Dimensions: 3.3in (H) x 5in (W) x 1.3in (D)
- Operating Range: -30°F to 120°F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Rubber Hose: 25 Feet, 3/8-inch diameter
- Signal Range: Up to 1 mile, depending on the environment
- Battery: 9 volt
- Warranty: 1 Year