Dakota Alert 4000 Universal Transmitter and Receiver with Relays
The Dakota Alert Universal Transmitter and Receiver with Chime and Relay is a simple to use universal transmitter compatible with Dakota Alert 4000 Series products. The Universal Transmitter features a pushbutton that can be used as a panic button or a wireless doorbell. The Transmitter can also be used as a magnetic door/window contact sensor to alert you when a selected door or window is used. The Transmitter is powered by a 3 volt lithium battery (included).
The 4000 Series Receiver with Chime and Relay connects with multiple Dakota Alert 4000 series wireless alarm systems or sensors within a range of 1 mile. It can connect with up to 16 wireless 4000 series transmitters and offers a selection of 12 different tunes to help distinguish between alerts.
The receiver has two form C relay outputs and a 12VDC relay output that activates when a connected sensor is triggered. The relay and voltage outputs can be set to trigger on a delay between 1 second, 5 seconds, 15 seconds, or 5 minutes after a sensor is activated.
In The Box:
- 4000 Series Receiver with Relays
- Power Adapter
- Magnetic Contact
- Silicone Plugs
- Mounting Bracket
- User Guide
NOTE: Actual range will vary depending on the environment.
- Part Number: UTRE-4K Plus
- Number of Sensors: Up to 16 Sensors
- 2 x form C (normally open and normally closed) relays, rated 3A
- 1 x 12VDC output max 400mA
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC – Power Supply Included
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Wireless Range: up to 1 mile (1.6km)*
- Receiver Dimensions: 3.3in (H) x 5in (W) x 1.3in (D)
- Power supply: 12 VDC, 500 mA
- Wireless Range: up to 1 mi. (1.6 km)*
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.75 in. (8.25 x 4.45 cm)
- Operating Frequencies: 433 MHz
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 120°F (-34°C to 48°C)
- Warranty: 1 Year